- This event has passed.
Community lunch and learn: Greenville County Schools
February 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Join us for an issue-focused program to learn about how Greenville County Schools is “building a better graduate” through a variety of programs and centers that allow for diverse school pathways for its 75,000+ students.
Facilitated by Catherine Schumacher with Public Education Partners, you’ll hear from:
- Burke Royster, Superintendent
- Edward Anderson, Director of OnTrack Greenville
- Kelly Nalley, Academic Specialist for K-12 IB, Magnet, and World Languages
- Vee Popat, Director of the Fine Arts Center
- Eric Williams, Executive Director for Career and Technology Innovation
Lunch will be served and will feature Greenville County Schools’ nationally-acclaimed food and nutrition services culinary program. REGISTER HERE