2020 in Review

When 2020 began, we at Greenville Partnership for Philanthropy were ready to take on some ambitious goals. We wrapped up our strategic direction setting, which included plans for a closer […]

CARES Act funding for nonprofits – Round Two

  Today, Greenville County announced a second round of funding for nonprofits in Greenville County.  Nicole Wood and Meredith Papapieris with Greenville County joined a special meeting of Greenville Partnership […]

New guidance for Greenville County CARES funds

Back on June 30th, we hosted a webinar featuring Nicole Wood and Meredith Papapieris with Greenville County to discuss funds available to nonprofits and small business for COVID recovery.  Since […]

Paycheck Protection Program

[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][vc_column_text css=”.vc_custom_1585861891399{padding-top: 20px !important;padding-right: 20px !important;padding-bottom: 20px !important;padding-left: 20px !important;background-color: #efefef !important;}”]Note: this does not constitute professional legal or financial advice.  This is […]

Building Bridges of the Future

Nonprofit organizations employ 10% of the US workforce and contribute 6% of the GDP, not to mention the good work that they do changing lives and impacting society.  But according to Vu Le, nonprofit executive director and beloved blogger, so many in the public and private sector don’t give nonprofits the credit they deserve.

Local Impact Investing

Private foundations are required to spend at least 5% of the average market value of their net investment assets on charitable purposes.  Foundations then invest the remaining 95% in ways that will maximize returns to enable them to award more grants in the years to come.